Visitors


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits

Sunday, January 25, 2009

"HEY YOU WITH THE CHOP SHOP!!!"

Late night noise, maybe a complaint
from the neighbors? Our city's finest
came by to check things out.
Officer: Hey, you runnin' a chop shop?
Me: NO!
Officer: Is this your car?
Me: YES!
Officer: I need to see some I.D., proof of ownership,
title, registration, insurance.
Me: UM...um...I...uh...don't have
a title yet...
Officer: Well, how do I know it's not
stolen? Where is the vin number???
Me: Um...maybe it's in here somewhere...
Officer: I don't see one!
Where did you get this car?
Me: From the neighbor.
Officer: Yeah, RIGHT!!
Me: REALLY! He lives right across the
street. He should be home from work
any minute from DUNKIN DONUTS!
Officer: DONUTS!!!! You think that's
funny???
Me: Just a little funny...hee hee hee


Officer: THAT'S IT!!!
YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!!!
Me: AH! DAMN-IT!!!
Officer: Watch your mouth boy!
Me: AH! s#*t!
Officer: I mean it! I'll tase you!!!

No comments: